Natalie D. Schweers
Natalie is the founder of the Gracestone and its North Star. Her primary responsibilities include the development and implementation of investment strategies, institutional trust and estate services and portfolio management. With an extensive background in law and investments, Natalie is a scholar who understands risk, reward and the role of a fiduciary. The buck stops here.
Education & Licensing
- University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- Chicago Booth CIMA® Education Program
- CIMA® Certification – Technical Portfolio Construction
- Certified Trust & Financial Advisor, ABA Institute of Certified Bankers
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor, College for Financial Planning
- Cornell University, Women in Leadership Program
- FINRA Licensing: Series 7, 66, 24
Favorite First Line:“Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Colonel Aureliano Buendía was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice …”
Synovus Securities, Inc. and Synovus Trust Company, Inc.
Providing advice on the development and implementation of investment strategies for high net worth families and foundations. Services include investment planning and management, portfolio management, succession planning, estate planning, institutional trust services, risk management, retirement planning and insurance services.
SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.
Senior Vice President / Private Wealth Management Team Leader
Managed sales and service for private banking, trust and securities areas and handled high net worth client portfolios.
Hull, Towill, Norman & Barrett, P.C.
Attorney with practice areas including corporate acquisitions and transactions, trusts and estates, and tax planning.
- University of Georgia Foundation, Board of Directors
- Community Foundation of the CSRA, Board of Directors
- State Botanical Garden of Georgia, Board of Directors
- Richard B. Russell Foundation, Trustee
- Morris Museum of Art, Advisory Board
- University Hospital, Board of Directors (2011–2022)
- Augusta Symphony Orchestra, Board of Directors (2009–2017)